Board of Directors—Elections
PFC Board of Directors
PFC’s board is made up of nine directors. This year we have three open seats. Each membership may submit one ballot for candidates with either La Crosse or Rochester affiliation.
Owners may submit one ballot for candidates with either La Crosse or Rochester affiliation. Director elections begin 9 a.m. Friday December 1, and end at 10 p.m. Friday, December 14.
- Look for a mailing in November with voting instructions.
- Paper ballots may be requested between November 30 and December 10 by calling the phone number on the mailing.
- For any owner needing internet access, a computer is provided at Customer Service from Saturday, December 1 to December 14.
- Deadline for registering your email for electronic voting is 3:00 p.m., Friday, December 14.
- Voting begins 9 a.m. on Friday, December 1, and closes at 10 p.m. on Friday, December 14. Paper ballots must be postmarked by December 14.