Board of Directors—Elections
PFC Board of Directors
PFC’s board is made up of nine directors. This year we have three open seats. Each membership may submit one ballot for candidates with either La Crosse or Rochester affiliation.
Director elections and bylaw approval begin 9 a.m. Saturday December 1, and end at 10 p.m. Tuesday, December 11.
If you are interested in running for the PFC Board of Directors, information and application form are available for download here. Please read and fill out the three forms and return the material to the Customer Service Counter at either the La Crosse or Rochester store. Thank you for your interest in People's Food Co-op.
(but paper ballots are also available)
Members are strongly encouraged to vote electronically, but paper ballots will be available upon request.
- Look for a postcard in November that will include instructions for voting.
- Paper ballots may be requested after November 30 by calling the phone number on the postcard.
- For any member needing internet access, a computer is available at Customer Service for voting, starting December 1.
- Deadline for registering your email for electronic voting is 11:59 p.m., Sunday, December 9.
- Voting begins 9 a.m. on Saturday, December 1, and closes at 10 p.m. on Tuesday, December 11. Paper ballots must be postmarked by December 11.