Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Update 2
Deli and bakery changes
We are making a lot of changes to reduce contact and protect everyone’s health and safety. Starting March 18, our deli and bakery will become full-service instead of self-service. Please take note of the following changes:
- Hot bar and salad bar will be closed starting March 18.
- Two soups and hot prepared lunch options will be available at the deli counter.
- Self-service bakery case will be closed starting March 18. All baked goods will be available but will be full-service.
- The deli seating area will be closed starting March 18.
- All deli items will be single use packaging. We will not be using reusable dishes and silverware for the foreseeable future.
- No refillable containers (ex. coffee mugs)
PFC is prepared to take further action under the direction of our local health departments and the CDC.
If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please reach out to the emergency response planning team (listed below).
We feel the stress and strain of this pandemic with our community. We want to express how grateful we are to you for shopping with us and for supporting our staff while they have been working so hard. Every change that we are making is in the interest of our community's health and we look forward to continuing to serve you in these important ways over the next several weeks.
Be well! In cooperation,
PFC Emergency Response Team
- Lizzy Haywood
- Rebecca Rowe
- Scott Weaver
- Ann Mull
- Gina Prange
- Dan Reckase
- Brent Sammann
PFC—La Crosse 608.784.5798