Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update 3
Store hours to be reduced March 18, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Update for 17 March, Tuesday, 4:30 p.m. — In light of the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, PFC will be making some additional changes effective immediately. These measures are for the safety of our shoppers and employees and we ask that you adhere to them.
- The bulk department, hot bar, and salad bar are closed.
- We will be offering hot meal options and soup at the deli counter.
- The self-service bakery case is closed. Baked goods will be available at the deli counter.
- Self-service hot beverages (coffee and tea) will be available at the deli counter.
- NO OUTSIDE CONTAINERS will be allowed. This includes reusable shopping bags, refillable mugs, containers, and water jugs. All packaging will be single use only.
We will be reducing our hours in both locations to build space for restocking and cleaning. The new hours beginning March 18 will be 8 a.m – 8 p.m. until further notice.
Stay tuned and stay safe!
From your PFC Emergency response team:
Lizzy Haywood, CEO
Rebecca Rowe, HR Manager
Ann Mull, Marketing Director
Scott Weaver, Store Manager
Gina Prange, Food Service Director
Dan Reckase, Controller